Moblique 2-in-1 penholder
Moblique 2-in-1 is a budget straight & oblique penholder designed by Luis Creations. It has a compartment to hold nibs inside the body.
10 colours are available: English Rose, Dead Sea Clay, Mint Leaf, Purple Sand, Blue Coral, Pink Pearl, Golden Sunshine, Copper Sunrise, Silver Storm and Moonlight Shadow.
Wholesale enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
El Dorado & Artemis – the new 2-in-1 resin penholder
We are very excited to announce two new penholders, El Dorado and Artemis!
El Dorado and Artemis are the first resin penholder designed by Luis Creations featuring the 2-in-1 function. It can switch between being an oblique or straight holder by removing the flange.
• Made with crystal clear resin, the El Dorado embedded with gold coloured foil and the Artemis embedded with silver coloured foil
•The crystal clear resin is durable and easy to clean
• The flange is interchangeable, fully compatible with all MoFlange
• Shaped and weighted similar to a fountain pen, perfect for those who prefer a solid feel on their holder
The packaging is reusable. It doubled as a twist-lock pen case and can be adjusted to fit any penholder from 120mm-215mm
• Grip size: fingers grip 9.8mm, widest point 13.3mm
• Weight: 20 grams
• Penholder material: resin
• Flange material: brass
• Flange setting: customised to fits G nibs. (It will be able to fit other nibs by remove the flange, insert the nib and put the flange back in place.)
• Nib is not included
About the names
EL DORADO, a lost city of gold. When Spanish explorers reached South America in the early 16th century, they believed that somewhere in there was a place of immense wealth known as El Dorado. Legend tells of a Muisca king who would cover himself in gold dust during festivals, then dive from a raft into Lake Guatavita.
ARTEMIS is the Greek goddess of the hunt, wilderness, moon and archery. She is generally pictured as a young girl wearing a knee-length tunic and armed with her silver bow and arrow. When travelling, Artemis rides a silver chariot pulled by four silver stags.
Designed for Calligrapher
Most important, the tool that Calligraphers use have to look nice!
For calligrapher who loves creating their ink, but doesn’t like stirring.
Always there in your time of need. Able to run long hours without having it attached to a cord, you can bring and use it anywhere even without a power point nearby.